Profiel boosts your energy
A fitter and more energetic life with daily movement, a healthy diet and personal development, is what we promote with Profiel – the dynamic customer magazine that we have produced for OZ since 2011. Profiel is now also available digitally!
We often wish that to each other at the start of the year. The young and active OZ is committed to do more to support your health and less about insuring against illness. For that reason Profiel shows you how you can move more and the magazine gives inspiration for healthy meals and snacks. Because having a more dynamic life throughout the year, makes a huge difference to your energy levels and also your healthcare in the long term. OZ also has in-house sports coaches and a dietician. They organise information and ‘do’ sessions and provide personalised diet and exercise advice to OZ customers. And that results in good content and a new influx of articles.
Topics like (young) dementia, burnout, quality of sleep or the functioning of organs are discussed. In addition to desk research – we always search for an expert in that particular field for an extensive interview on this. We also translate the academic jargon into plain language. The expert checks the content and decides whether he or she will be named and have their picture in Profiel.
The biennial survey via Custometer – the measuring tool for Belgian digital and print magazines – showed that Profiel is faithfully read. Furthermore, many readers keep the magazines or pass them on to family or friends.
Goal of Profiel:
- Retaining readers and increasing customer loyalty
- Providing information about healthy lifestyles and health news
- Developing a focus on up-selling and cross-selling
- Turning its customers and staff into brand ambassadors
Profiel, that is:
- 172,065 copies
- 25 minutes reading time on average
- 7.9/10 appreciation score from readers
- 47% of readers talk about the brand and/or the magazine
- 70% of readers keep the magazine for a while
- 93% of readers think the information in Profiel is reliable
… digital too
OZ surfs the digital wave and now also offers Profiel to customers on their tablet and/or smartphone.
Profiel Digital offers the same interesting content as the print magazine. The big advantage is that customers can instantly click on online dossiers that interest them, participate in competitions, view the holiday packages from OZ … online everything is instant, faster and wherever they want.
Profiel Digital is also fully responsive. That means that the magazine is pleasant to read regardless of the type of smartphone or tablet.
Measuring is knowing
The trump of a digital magazine is that OZ can measure the reading behaviour of its customers: what links do they most often click on, what articles do they spend most time reading and what content is most often shared? This wealth of information allows us to tailor the content of Profiel even more to the customer.
6 smart reasons for providing Profiel digitally too:
- OZ customers can read Profiel on their favourite channel: paper, tablet or smartphone.
- OZ can direct customers instantly to the correct information on the OZ-website.
- Customers can instant participate in competitions, register for OZ information sessions or book a holiday.
- Content from Profiel Digital can easily be shared on Facebook or Twitter.
- Analyses of reading data helps us pinpoint which content appealed the most to customers in each edition.
- OZ can offer its customers more tailored content on a digital platform.
Profiel Digital, that is:
- 4 minutes reading time, on average, per customer
- Average articles read is 4
- 3,000 readers
- 734 extra clicks to www.oz.be