We're looking for a freelance typesetting corrector
You are obsessed by correct language usage and are apt to use your red pen when you find a mistake. Your proofreading eye spots that one mistake everyone overlooked.
- You check the final versions of our magazines and projects for accuracy
- You proofread the final proof for fluency, spelling and grammar
- You perform quality control on the document and monitor the consequent and consistent use of names, page numbers, font size, punctuation marks, etc. You take into account the customer's house style rules
- You have experience in Dutch, French or English typesetting correction
- You are flexible and can deal with strict deadlines
- You have a sharp eye for detail and you notice every anomalyJe hebt een grote taalgevoeligheid
- You work for premium brands in diverse sectors (e.g. Proximus, Carrefour, KBC, Makro-Metro, Kluwer, OZ, Rabobank.be, Delhaize ...)
- You work in a pleasant, informal atmosphere in a dynamic SME (about 35 employees)
- You work closely together with enthusiastic project managers and the internal studio (designers)
- You work in an exciting and flourishing domain in the world of communication: content marketing
You want to reinforce our team?
Send your motivations + CV to: