We're looking for a freelance illustrator
You manage to surprise the reader by your creative approach of a theme every time. Your style is recognised in every edition because it meets the client's guidelines perfectly.
- As a self-employer contributor you make illustrations for our magazines, websites, e-letters, etc.
- After a briefing by the project manager you start working; you keep in mind the customer's desires and the needs of the target group
- Your illustrations, infographics, drawings, 3D animations or cartoons provide visual support to our articles
- You are an experienced illustrator who strives for good results
- You have an abundance of creativity combined with accuracy
- You want to work for large and demanding customers
- You are flexible and can deal with strict deadlines
- Your experience in the world of content marketing is an asset
- You work for premium brands in diverse sectors (e.g. Proximus, Carrefour, KBC, Makro-Metro, Kluwer, OZ, Rabobank.be, Delhaize ...)
- You work in a pleasant, informal atmosphere in a dynamic SME (about 35 employees)
- You work closely together with enthusiastic project managers and the internal studio (designers)
- You work in an exciting and flourishing domain in the world of communication: content marketing
You want to reinforce our team?
Send your motivations + CV to: