We're looking for a freelance final editor
You juggle with words and sentence structures. Not a single discontinuous structure or ‘faux amis’ can be found when you have been over a text. And you have no problem finding a title that catches people's attention.
- You are the final editor of texts and turn them into legible articles
- You give them a logical structure and ensure that they are grammatically correct
- You feel at home in diverse domains such as the banking and insurance world, IT and telecom, agriculture and horticulture, automotive, management ...
- You have experience in the final editing of Dutch, French or English texts
- You have pronounced editing skills, a flair for languages and a facile pen
- You have a thorough knowledge of one or more of the stated domains
- You are flexible and can deal with strict deadlines
- Your experience in the world of content marketing is an asset
- You work for premium brands in diverse sectors (e.g. Proximus, Carrefour, KBC, Makro-Metro, Kluwer, OZ, Rabobank.be, Delhaize ...)
- You work in a pleasant, informal atmosphere in a dynamic SME (about 35 employees)
- You work closely together with enthusiastic project managers and the internal studio (designers)
- You work in an exciting and flourishing domain in the world of communication: content marketing
You want to reinforce our team?
Send your motivations + CV to: