‘Collection 2014’ is a stylish and inspiring lookbook that surveys the most important Renault models. The catazine (half catalogue and half magazine) cleverly recycles existing content; it is used in B2C communication to convince prospective customers to choose Renault. The QR codes next to the articles provide a cross-media link and lead customers to clips on the Renault TV channel. In the digital era, Renault consciously chooses ‘paper’ communication: Motor Show visitors like to browse through paper information afterwards.
Renault stands for high-quality, medium-sized cars that are a pleasure to drive. Renault puts innovation and a limited ecological footprint first. The biggest ambition is to develop advanced technology that is reasonably priced for a large target group. That makes Renault the second most popular make of cars in Belgium. Renault Belgium Luxemburg is part of the international Renault Group.
- Catazine, combination of catalogue and magazine
- Focus on Renault’s history and its future
- Attract attention to Renault’s collection in an inspiring manner
- Show what the Renault brand stands for in the present, past and future
- Make prospective customers more familiar with the brand and help them discover new models
- Offer a survey of Renault’s most important models
Technical specifications catazine
- Frequency: annual, in response to the Motor Show in Brussels
- Circulation: 20,000 copies FR - DU
- Size: 54 pages
- Distribution: distributed at the Motor Show and by dealers
- Target group: potential Renault customers