Fedra is the online communication platform of the federal government. It connects all collaborators through daily content and tells the story about the federal official from a human and critical point of view.
In 2012, Fedra won the ‘Best Internal Magazine’ award of the ABCi (‘Association belge de la Communication Interne’).
The Federal Public Service Personnel and Organisation is responsible for the support and the assistance of all other Federal Public Services and thus wishes to give a voice to every federal official via fedra. More or less 70,000 federal officials work for the federal government.
- Online information magazine of the federal government that tells, connects, colours and surprises
- Clarifying and motivating medium for all federal officials
- Fedra looks at the world of the federal government through the eyes of the collaborators, offers an inspiring image of the collaborators, tells their story, shows the background and gives facts & figures
- Open and interactive platform that offers the federal officials a forum: through letters, reactions and comments on articles, discussions and captivating themes
- To connect federal officials
- To offer a critical view on themes related to the government
- Frequency: 24/7 on www.fedra.belgium.be
- Distribution: online magazine with newsletter every 2 weeks
- Target audience: federal officials