AXA Bank and Propaganda developed the AXA Bank Building guide for customers and prospects at the beginning of a construction or renovation project. The guide deals with the (re) building process from A to Z and wants to help candidate builders with their questions. Helping is the new selling!
Over the years, AXA Group in Belgium has developed into a group that exists out of two components: the insurance group AXA Belgium on the one hand and the bank group within AXA Bank Europe on the other hand.
AXA gives advice to individuals, small businesses and large enterprises by meeting the needs of its clients during every stage of their lives and their development, with products and services concerning insurance, precaution, saving, credits and asset management.
- Professional guide that helps builders and renovators make decisions throughout the construction process
- Various experts answer questions from 3 specific buyer personas
- A sleek design structured according to the timeline of a construction or renovation project
- Online registration and in person at the Batibouw trade fair as part of an integrated approach
- To generate sales leads to the bank office
- To position AXA Bank as a strong partner in the construction or renovation process
- To differentiate from the competition that only communicates about product and pricing information
- To share relevant information with added value thanks to premium content
- To reinforce loyalty with the existing customers
- Frequency: once every year
- Versions: 2, DU – FR
- Average size: 75 pages
- Distribution: Online registration or in person at the Batibouw trade fair
- Target group: customers and prospects at the beginning of a construction project