The Activity Report is Artexis’s visiting card. It positions Artexis as a dynamic company wanting to continue to grow through innovation, focus on the visitors and further internationalisation. The Activity Report is a marketing tool that translates the company’s DNA perfectly.
Winner of the Pearl Awards in New York (November 2013):
- 2 x Silver Editorial & Design
- 1 x Gold Best Overall Editorial
- Perfect Score Best Overall Editorial (= maximum score from all the members of the jury)
Artexis is a non-stock exchange listed group active in the exhibition and event business: on the one hand as an owner or manager of venues, including 4 in Belgium (Flanders Expo, Antwerp Expo, Namur Expo and Palais des Congrès in Namur), and 2 in Sweden; and on the other hand as the organiser of public and professional fairs (BIS trade fair, Art Brussels, Belgian Boat show, etc.).
With a turnover of 80 million euros in 2012 (up 14 % compared to 2011) and about 330 FTEs in 14 countries, Artexis is the market leader in Belgium.
- Visualisation of Artexis’s core business = Real Life Social Media
- Analysis of Artexis’s DNA using word clouds
- Graphic translation to word clouds, with integration of infographics to clarify or complement
- To translate the company’s DNA
- To position Artexis as the market leader in Belgium, with the focus on internationalisation, visitor centricity and innovation
- To support Artexis’s continued development
- To communicate Artexis’s values
- To confirm Artexis’s financial strength
Technical specifications print
- Year: 2013
Technical specifications online
- 24/7 at www.activityreport2011-2012.artexisgroup.com/nl
- Languages: NL - FR - ENG
Technical specifications video
- Year: 2013
- Distribution: via website of the Artexis Group & via the Artexis YouTube channel
- Languages: EN